Your Gutter Cleaning Includes…
- Debris removal and disposal.
- Structural inspection - we look for:
- Loose gutters and downspouts
- Missing screws or nails
- Proper pitch for optimal flow
- Leaks, water damage, rotted fascia
- Erosion near foundation & landscaping
- Tests for proper drainage and flush the system.
- Front of the gutter is hand cleaned to remove stains, if necessary / possible.
What You Should Expect
- We will call ahead to remind you of your gutter cleaning appointment.
- Upon arrival we will knock on your door to announce ourselves.
- We will proceed to inspect and clean your gutters.*
- We will bag and remove any job-related debris from your property.
- When done, we will leave you with a detailed summary of the service provided, a report of any problems we may have found (and possible solutions), your bill, and of course ... clean gutters.
* If you're not home, we will call you to either get your permission to service your gutters anyway or to re-schedule your gutter cleaning service for another time.
We service the following northern New Jersey counties:
The Importance of Clean Gutters
Clean gutters are critical in draining water away from your home.To function properly, gutters require regular maintanance. Clogged, overflowing or sagging gutters can cause serious problems such as water damage to your exterior walls, foundation, fascia, costly roof damage, damp and moldy basement, landscape erosion and more.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. — Benjamin Franklin
This is certainly true when it comes to gutters. You should have your gutters cleaned at least twice a year. Regular preventive maintenance provided by Get It Done can easily protect you and your home from costly damages.
Gutter Cleaning Prices
Special Limited-Time Offer: $99 All first-time customers.
Prices are based on home square footage
Under 2000 square feet: $99 – $115
2001 - 3000 square feet: $116 – $145
3001 - 4000 square feet: $146 – $175
Over 4000 square feet: $176+
Not sure how large your home is? We’ll give you an estimate instead.
* Add $25 extra for gutter screens, gutter covers or gutter guards that need to be removed in order to clean your gutters.
Gutter Cleaning FAQ
How often should I get my gutters cleaned?
Clean gutters prevent water damage to your home, and our customers find our recurring service plans extremely cost effective. Most people have their gutters cleaned twice a year, but depending on the location and tree coverage, some people have them cleaned as often as four times a year.
Do I need to be home?
No. You do not need to be home for us to clean your gutters. We just need access to your yard (gates left unlocked and pets inside) and we are happy to do the work and leave you a bill.
Do you clean the outside of the gutters?
Cleaning the outside of the gutters is not included in our normal rates, but this service is available for an additional charge.
How much do you charge for gutter cleaning?
First-time customers $99. Subsequent service appointments are at our regular price which depends on the size of your house. We will be able to give you an exact price after our first service visit.
We will never share your personal information with anyone. All information received by Get It Done is confidential. Any personal details collected via this site, including names, email addresses and phone numbers, will only be used for the purpose of getting in touch with you as appropriate.
Protect yourself from disaster. Hire only licensed and insured contractors. We are fully licensed, insured, and safety trained. NJ Home Improvement Contractor License: 13VH04737400